Cumebiotic 6M Antibiotic. Injectable.
Indicated in a wide variety of diseases caused by Gram positive and Gram negative bacilli. In general, in any infectious process whose causal agent is sensitive to Penicillin and Streptomycin. Adenitis Bacteridial and symptomatic carbuncle. Mastitis. Intestinal, respiratory and kidney diseases.
Cumebiotic 6M Dose:
Equine and adult cattle: 5,000,000 to 10,000,000 Ul.
Equines and young cattle : 2,500,000 to 5,000,000 Ul.
Foals and Calves: 1,200,000 to 2,500,000 Ul.
Intramuscular or Subcutaneous route.
- Box x 6 bottles with Solid Drug and 6 bottles with diluent.
- Solid drug bottle.
- Penicillin G Sodium 2,700,000 Ul.
- Procaine Penicillin G 3,300,000 Ul.
- Streptomycin Sulfate 2.5 Gr.
- Bottle with diluent
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride 60 Mgr.
- Nipagin Sodium 30 Ml.
- Bidistilled water qs. 15 ml.