No Ties for Horses has been specially formulated to support the maintenance of healthy muscles in working, racing and highly active horses. No Ties helps support the balance of acid levels in the body and targets the build up of lactic acid.
- Helps maintain the horse’s buffer system and ease muscle fatigue
- Scientifically formulated equine supplement to help relieve the effects of lactic acid
- New formulation
- Ideal for race horses, eventers and showjumpers
No Ties for Horses Composition
Trisodium citrate, Citric acid, Carbohydrates.
No Ties for Horses Feeding guidelines
Add 80ml to the evening feed. An additional 30ml should be fed post-competition in the drinking water. The product may be poured onto the feed or administered directly into the horse’s mouth.
|FEI/Jockey Club Legal?||Yes|
|How long will it last? (average size
horse at maintenance rate)
|Approx 12 days (1 litre)
Approx 31 days (2.5 litre)
- a new scientifically formulated supplement to help relieve the effects of lactic acid build up in race horses, eventers, show jumpers, trotters and horses competing in endurance events;
- accumulation og lactic acid in the blood and muscles can occur in horses that are in rigorous training or those fed a high concentrate ration;
- No Ties is an acid balancer, which will assist in the management of susceptible animals by maintaining the horses buffer system and easing muscle fatigue;
- ideal for horses prone to tying up or suffering from muscle stiffness;
- helps maintain the horses buffer system and ease muscle fatigue;
- new formulation for maximum performance;
- ideal for all types of horses;
- access to fresh drinking water is vital when feeding this product.
- add 80ml to the evening feed;
- an additional 30ml should be fed post-competition in the drinking water;
- the product may be poured onto the feed or administered directly into the horse’s mouth.
- trisodium citrate;
- citric acid.
There are no reviews yet.