Nomatropin 100iu Origin of the Active Ingredient: Nomatropin is a Recombinants Human Growth Hormone. Nomatropin is produced by recombinant DNA technology in E.coli secretion expression system. Nomatropin has the same amino acid sequence with 191 residues as the native human growth hormone produced in the human body.
[ CHARACTERS ]
• White Lyophilized powder.
[ INDICATION ]
• Growth failure of children due to endogenous growth hormone deﬁciency (GHD).
• In adults with growth hormone deﬁciency, Nomatropin reduces fat mass, increases muscle mass and improves energy, vitality and subjective well-being. In patients suffering from severe burns, AIDS associated muscle wasting, or undergoing major operations. Nomatropin promotes wound healing, attenuates the protein-catabolic response and improves whole-body nitrogen condition after operation.
[ DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION]
• Before administration, add 1ml of sterile water for injection to the rhGH vial of Lyophilized powder along the wall slowly, Shake it gently lo fully dissolve the powder to get clariﬁed solution. DO NOT shake violently.
• For anti-aging, general health & healing, fat mobilization, a dose of 2-3 IU’s per day will be sufﬁcient for the majority. A dose of 1.5 to 2.0 IU’s is considered to be a fun replacement dose for those in their middle-age and beyond.
• For gaining lean muscle and substantially improving body composition, a dose of 4-8 IU’s per day will be necessary. Most people will respond very well at a dose of 4-5 IU’s per day. For maximum beneﬁt in this regard, the addition of Testosterone, Insulin, and low-dose t3 would be something lo seriously consider. More on this in our comparative cycle guide of HGH/Insulin/IGF. • The recommended dosage for injection is 0.1-0.1 5IU/kg/day, inject before Sleeping daily at the same time and the injection site should be changes equently to prevent lipoatrophy at the site, or follow the physician’s advice. https://firsthorsevetcare.com/
[ ADVERSE REACTIONS ]
• Growth hormone may induce transient hyperglycosemia, which usually recover to normal level over time or after drug discontinuation. • About 1% children with microsomia in the clinical trial presented side effects. Which usually presented transient reactions at the injection site (pain, tingling numbness, red swelling, etc.)and the symptoms of ﬂuid retention(peripheral edema, arthralgia or myalgia). These side effects usually appear at early stage and the incidence rate decreases over time which rarely affects daily activities. • Long-term injection of recombinant human growth hormone results in antibody production in minority people, however, the afﬁnity of the antibody is low without exact clinical signiﬁcance. The antibody may be induced if the anticipant effect of growth is not achieved, which may affect the efﬁcacy if the afﬁnity is over 2 mg/L.
• Children with closure of epiphysis are forbidden.
• Patients with the progressive symptoms of tumor are forbidden
• Critical ill patients in acute shock stage of serious systematic infection are, forbidden.